Monday, September 15, 2008

Paige is on her way! Could I be happier?!

I love that I have a laptop, that I am fortunate enough to know my body and that I get to blog that I am on my way to the hospital in moments. YAY! All I have to say is holy cow what a horrid weekend, but I am darn sure now that I was in labor! Now, I am breathing through really mega contractions, contemplating a bite of toast and wondering how long it will take, how many people will show up and what Paige looks like, how much she weighs. Just for fun, if you get to read this blog before I let the world know about her, guess how much she weighs, keeping in mind that she is 36 weeks plus 5 days today and maybe just how many pushes she will take to come out.

Boy am I relived and excited that this is finally here!

4 comments:

Please leave your name if you comment so I know who to say hi to next time :)