Wednesday, September 17, 2008

part two of the last post...

Awwww! Thanks KIM! I appreciate that.


After I wrote that post, I really did go into my bedroom and start on what needed to be done.

Up 'till a few hours ago, the crib had a bouncy seat, the diapering bin, and a few other straggly bits in it, the tower of pink (Paige's "dresser") had a laundry basket on top of it and the dresser still had the mirrored vanity on it but that's where the change area is designated and wasn't set up. NOW...there is nothing in the crib but a nice altered (by moi a little while ago) blanket and some stuffies for Paige to look at. The dresser is cleared off but for my jewelry box, two of my stuffies for Paige to look at, a makeshift change pad and the diapering bin which makes the change area complete. :D The mirror thingy is now on top of Hope's dresser in the basement, and she now has a few shelves to put her little trinkets on and a mirror for her to do the girly stuff she likes to do nowadays. On the bare wall "above" the dresser, I am getting Kevin to install these nifty box shelves.

Here's my list for tomorrow:
  • all the parenting I did today, plus the potty training, the mothering, the cooking, minor tidying up and making the twins' bed
  • making my bed (I really miss seeing it all made up)
  • cleaning my bedroom floor and getting the closet door closed (done)
  • cleaning the entryway Austin did this at 8:15 yay
  • reclaiming the playroom
  • vacuuming my bedroom, the stairs and the playroom
  • and if I get to it, picking up the big boys' room and vacuuming it as well
  • DRINK MORE WATER - I sorta forgot to do that today so if you call me remind me to have a glass of water :D
  • oh and get the family to get rid of the crap on my dining room table (argh!) too bad a rift through space and time seems to be here where somehow freakin' K'Nex, lego, books, boardgames and tools seem to "find" their way into my living room...geeesh guys, tell my family to move it or lose it ;)
Again, love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Jen,
    Wow, I'm amazed at what all you have managed to do, and I saw myself in your description of your attitude towards housekeeping. :P Wow, I need to get off my tush and get some stuff done! :) Laziness is definitely not Biblical... *HUG* I continue to pray for you, for Paige, and for the entire family. Have a wonderful day and may your new little one come right on God's time. :) Take care!
    Dena (Rhea)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name if you comment so I know who to say hi to next time :)