Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Timing

No baby yet. Well, that's not true, she's here, just not in my arms quite yet. After timing contractions for a few days, telling the nurses at the hospital about my other kids' timing in the past and hearing and trying to get it into my head that this is all about timing, I have made it to the point where I have things a bit more in perspective.

Tomorrow marks the day where some documentation and medical professionals say that baby is term and makes the countdown to Paige's latest day of arrival (I don't think my doctor will let me go past 40 weeks) 21 days. 21 days is easy but as simple as it is to say that, it's not as easy to walk it out.

I want to thank you all for the prayer and support through this very odd time for me. I feel humbled (verging on humiliated), at peace (but mostly forcing myself to be) and calm (even though my teeth are clenched most of the time and my foot bounces a lot).

 This is all happening in this way for a reason and God has the timing all figured out as to when Paige will get here...

1 comment:

Please leave your name if you comment so I know who to say hi to next time :)