Friday, May 23, 2008

A Paige added to the book of Hatch


Not really much to say as I sorta said it all last night, but I am relieved that it's over as far as the waiting and hoping and nervousness. We didn't get any pictures this time round, bummer, but I think that Paige was moving around too much to have gotten any good pictures anyway. The technician wasn't very chatty, as we have had in the past, I wanted to joke with her and ask her if she could see a little crown floating around in there with her. :)

On a side note, I used The Gimp for the first time on Lappy and it was the easiest it's ever been. Windows does not like The Gimp and tends to act slow and almost like a preteen when I tried to use it in the past saying to me, "ohhhh, do I have to use this program, ohhh man! do you have to add a layer? Ohhhh, forget it, I am running away and taking my memory banks with me..." stall stall stall and then usually an error message that reminds me of me having a tantrum in a busy home (uh, not all that busy compared to mine now though) at 16 and trying to slam the bathroom door.

Bye Bye Windows and THANKS Ubuntu for being friends with The Gimp ... it was simple to add a bow to the u/s that we have :)

1 comment:

Please leave your name if you comment so I know who to say hi to next time :)