Friday, May 23, 2008

For my Baby Six

This is a note not necessarily to you all, but to Six so that later when Six gets to read it, they will know that even though all of my thoughts towards Six have been on wanting a girl, I truly love this child no matter what.

Whether you are a boy or a girl or even going to let us know tomorrow morning, I, and your Daddy have loved you since God allowed you into our lives. We mourned your lack of being around before the thought of you even occurred to us. You are growing inside of my belly and your brothers and sister are happy to have you already. Six, we do love you and look forward to meeting you in 20 weeks or so. So, if you feel Momma getting upset or anxious about your gender, know that this is just a response to the overwhelming change that bringing you into our lives will mean to your busy, loud and hilarious family. Daddy, for the record is still convinced that you are a girl. We will either find out tomorrow or the day you choose to come join us outside Momma's tummy but always know that we love you Baby Six!

1 comment:

Please leave your name if you comment so I know who to say hi to next time :)