Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Nothing much to say, but a thought out thought all the same.

I don't really have anything to say because I feel a little down in a few areas of my world. I have soooo much to be thankful for which, as I have blogged before, erases any shadow of rejection or fear that I may observe in myself.

I find that rejection is so selfish for me to take upon because I am sure that I have many people who love me and for me to want to hear that I am loved seems petty. Then again, I was the little kid who was rarely told how much she was loved, often told the bad things that she was doing without directly being shown love and I was left guessing whether I had done something wrong or not.

As an adult I am forced to work through these issues, but sometimes (especially when hormones are raging) it's hard to internalize and this is a therapeutic way for me to "see" into my own thoughts and express them without lashing out.

3 comments:

  1. I loved the raging hormones. They were so...dramatic.
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn....

    With all those sweet and demanding children you have to love and teach.

    You will see that you are very loved and have worked hard to be a Mom that shows and expresses you love them.

    You are loved by many....and me too! Love Judy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name if you comment so I know who to say hi to next time :)