Saturday, August 9, 2008

I miss R2D2 ...

When Austin was little I had the best monitor I have ever had. Nothing else that I have had including the Angle Care one or the Safety 1st one that I had when Sam was little even remotely good compared to the R2D2 looking one I had, I really miss it. I wish I could remember if it was First Years or Safety First, I am looking on google images for the picture of it but this is the closest that I can find but that's not the one.

Mom, if you remember which one it was, you had one too and/or if any of you know of a good high quality rechargeable receiver monitor out there, send me the link so I can check it out.

2 comments:

  1. I thought you meant a computer monitor for the longest time. I was all, like, Safety First makes a computer monitor?!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name if you comment so I know who to say hi to next time :)