Thursday, August 14, 2008

Playtex Natural Latch Nursers

I really like the Natural Latch Playtex nursers because the nipple is identical to the boob. They are also easier as far as Kevin is concerned because all we have to wash and sterilize is the nipple and ring. I just got 2 packs of 100 liners (YAY!) for the 4oz bottles from a local momma. I am going go see if I can find the 4oz individual bottles because if I remember well, using a 4oz liner in an 8oz bottle is annoying at best and the starter kit only has one in it as far as I know ;) If you know where to get the pretty 4 oz natural latch bottles, comment here and let me know... hugs to all!

1 comment:

  1. I LOL...and you won't know why till your shower, keep in mind I JUST saw this blog now...I know you so well muahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name if you comment so I know who to say hi to next time :)