Monday, August 4, 2008

Hancock

I liked this movie Hancock, it was a really good show. I know that it's probably not gotten great reviews but I and Kevin enjoyed it.

I am adding to my list of things Paige needs for several reasons including keeping a running checklist that I can refer to and not so much for the act of receiving. I actually feel weird asking for stuff, as I have said and don't expect that all of the stuff I need is going to be brand new. I just feel NERVOUS about the lack of time there is left in the summer, which reminds me of school supplies, which reminds me that Sam is starting Kindergarten, which reminds me that Jack and Jacob start preschool, which reminds me that they are STILL not potty trained, which reminds me to make sure I have enough diapers for Paige which all full circle sends me into a frenzy of what the heck do I need before she is born....

My mantra for the next few weeks...  

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." Philippians 4:6

2 comments:

  1. yes there are lily pads out there for you. here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked Hancock as well, but I felt it was lacking something...not sure what it was. It was not quite a Will Smith calliber movie.

    bnoomsm - coolest work verification ever

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name if you comment so I know who to say hi to next time :)