Thursday, June 19, 2008

Something(s) to blog about.

1) Denise called me fatty today and I giggled :) She loves calling me fatty and I blush and giggle when she says it.

2) Friday the 18th of July is the shhhhhhhhhhh "Hatch Housewarming" I use the " _" in the comedy style with two-fingers-on-each-hand-on-either-side-of-my-head-way.... ;) nudge nudge wink wink

3) We have cancelled yet another camping trip. Indeed! Where is Lara's summer? Will we ever see it but more so poor Jacky wait, do I spell it Jacky or Jackie, isn't Jackie a girls name? Hmmm... more on that later... wacky, Jacky... wookie, Jackie....

4) Oh I guess I got sidetracked... Jack has a croooooooopy cough and well, of course the weather got warm and I have no way of releiving it homeopathically by opening the window *sigh* so I am sorry all, I am praying for cooler nights...and what else do I do with it? Geeesh they usually get this cough in the winter when it's simple to fix !! Mom! What do I do? Oh Yeah PLEASE pray for him cause he's the one that gets medicated CONSTANTLY during a viral attack because of his febral seizures... they say boys have it more than girls so hopefully Paige will NOT suffer the same weird spiking fevers.

5) Denise and I went swimming tonight and can I tell you all what a great excersize that is for my veins?! No swelling with the pressure of the water acting like compression stockings (that, for the record, I refuse to wear and yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah I know I should) and a safe and effective way to work out my abs and butt, nice idea Denise! Should we make it a regular thing :O can we do it? :O

3 comments:

Please leave your name if you comment so I know who to say hi to next time :)