Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I want to plan a house warming bbq

I am sooo tired these days and my facebook tagline refects the fact that I am just drained from building a human. I cannot say enough how I am happy that I will be making Kev get snipped because I honestly don't think I could EVER do this again. Not the fact that we would love to have more kids or not, just that physically, my body cannot handle it. In just shy of 20 days from now we will be 99 days from due date and I am actually asking for a birthday of October 11th or 12th.
( ;) Andre)

Okay so I have to run but the bbq I want to plan is for warming this beautiful house but also to celbrate Kevin's 40th birthday (shhhhhhhhhh) and congratulate him on his new GREAT job! I want all the family to be there at least to pop in but I want to make sure that its a weekend that everyone will be available....

Oh! There Hope and Kev are back from youth... love you all

PLEASE get back to me on a date for coming by...I am SO praying that I can make it work! (I really feel like Kev deserves the recognition)

3 comments:

  1. At this point, any day you choose will work. Choose it soon and we'll make sure we're not busy. It's a great idea and we'll all bring stuff - it can be byom, byob, close friends bring a salad, etc, and also we can be less than enviromental and use disposable stuff. You have so many things to celebrate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almost any time in July works for us. August is a different issue. I'm out of town this weekend, but otherwise I think we're around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should do it on a Friday evening so I can help you plan and decorate in the daytime and then distract Kev with an errand and finish up while people arrive. What about the 18th of July? just a thought so I can help and with him not around!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name if you comment so I know who to say hi to next time :)