Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I need wake up calls in the mornings during the summer

So I have this running list of stuff that I want/need for Paige but also the stuff like we have to move the room around to accommodate a new bed. (story to come, but I have a MASSIVE headache, why am I bothering to blog oh cause I need people to talk to in the morning.

One of the things that happens to me when I am post 20 weeks pregnant is that my energy reserves are sunk into the building of the child within. I really wish I could give her more by napping but she needs to understand that I have her brothers to care for also. She's a good girl and is not kicking me hard or stretching on my cervix, bladder or ribs, but she is sucking the life force out of me reminding me of how this whole pregnancy thing works\

oh geesh I can't see well anymore, my head hurts and I really should get to sleep...so here I go, hoping that someone will call me in the morning to help me to wake up...it's so sucky being the sleeper that I am... I am praying for a restful sleep and hopeful for a good report blog in the morning.... PS I don't want to blog too much cause I think I talk too much right now... weird, everyone else keep blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name if you comment so I know who to say hi to next time :)