Monday, July 28, 2008

PLEASE read this blog posting :)

This is a topic that is as political as much as it is relevant to me and my family personally.

Currently in British Columbia, we do not have all day Kindergarten nor does the province provide preschool without having to jump through hoops. Not only because I have 5(6) kids am I asking you to read this and comment to the government about it but also because as the blogging community, it's good for us to use our blogging for other things other than sharing a macaroni salad recipe.

This is the link to the news article found on the Ministry of Education website. It will ask you to download the paper and then the email address is there for you to submit your letter. I am not asking for you to have the same opinion as I do, but I think it's important that BC Ministry of Education gets the whole view from people who have or have had kids of this age range or simply an opinion about it and for you to tell them.

Thank you for reading this one...

2 comments:

  1. I don't believe 5 year olds should be in kindergarten all day...so sorry no support from me!I do however think there should be more access to preschool and or pre kindergarten (that would be a stretch).A half day is plenty. I am glad that they say you will have a choice,for that reason I will support YOU in choosing to support the cause...make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly what I want to hear! We live in an opinion based society and a country where WE get to make the decisions so I thank you in advance for supporting this in which ever area of opinion you have whether you agree with me or not, your opinion should be known to 'them'.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name if you comment so I know who to say hi to next time :)