Sunday, July 27, 2008

Blogger Layouts

I loved the look of the last layout I had, but I seriously didn't like the form of it. It was too narrow and quite frankly way too bright. My SP buddies mocked the pink and I realized also that it was somewhat blinding. I still didn't like how the other blogger templates look BUT I totally didn't want to get a new one outside of blogger because I had just finished creating the widget for the list and when I get a new template the program insists on getting rid of my widgets, okay so.... I figured out how to actually take a base template from the blogger site, tweek it, add a custom banner and the played wi0th the colours making it truly my own template :)

How impressed am I? Well, I blogged it so I must be at least proud that I didn't steal anyone else's; I am not fond of taking others' stuff. I don't like to copy unless it's an idea like wearing makeup, parenting well, keeping a clean house, having a sandwich maker, getting the newest game system and fun board games and of course following Christ, which is the best kind of copying :)

LOL and now to copy Tanya sort of , comment back with who I might be talking about in each of my copying examples keeping in mind that sometimes when the copying that I do happens, it's because another person has done what another person in my world has done before and I say, "Fine, argh, that's a good idea, I will copy it" but not every example has many people pointing at it :)

1 comment:

  1. Copying....ok...
    wearing makeup: Denise
    parenting well: mom
    keeping a clean house: Denise!!
    having a sandwich maker: Vaughn
    getting the newest game system: Brian! hahaha
    fun board games: ME!!!!
    Following Christ: take your pick, and Trish fer shure
    This comment brought to you by the word: bzvvvo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name if you comment so I know who to say hi to next time :)