Thursday, December 4, 2008

Anyone know how to capture

While I watched Paige as I held her, she was "talking" to me and when I looked into her eyes to say hi back, I noticed the reflection of the Christmas tree lights in her eyes. Now, burned into my memory are the tiny multicoloured sparkles that made her eyes twinkle. How do I capture that on the camera? I need to take a mechanics of photography course so I can at least know how to TRY to take those shots...speaking pf phtos, anyone out there available to come over tomorrow (thursday dec 4) and take some shots of us?

3 comments:

  1. I just read my comments from my last blog. You guys are great! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check your calendar. Maybe the day of the Christmas Party?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah sure, but I wanted to have my cards sent out , uh today.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name if you comment so I know who to say hi to next time :)