Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Look at my LilyPie...35 days to go?! Wow! That went fast?!

Today marks week 35! Woohoo!!! We've made it without complications, preterm labour or any worries. God has been so good to us during this time. Between getting this great new house, moving miracles with the help we got, the great weather we had all summer making it easy for me to be pregnant, Warren being born (he's so cute), a prebaby shower and if Kevin's gut is right and the ultrasound is too we have a perfect princess on the way in less then 35 days...

I am so thankful for all of my friends, family and life!!!  Even though I am exhausted when I wake up in the morning, have pukey kids this week and a really busy schedule lined up for September, I am loving my life and living it to the fullest, enjoying every moment as it passes to the next....

1 comment:

Please leave your name if you comment so I know who to say hi to next time :)