Sunday, May 4, 2008

What a geek am I.

Don't answer that, because well, it's rhetorical.

For years I have been familiar with open source because I use TheGimp which is an amazing Image and Photo editing program and now I have moved onto Pidgin for a replacement to WindowsLive Messenger. Once I get another PC up and running I plan to try out an Open Source O/S. Not Linux but there are some options out there that I am looking into.

On another note, this morning I had to delete spam comment! Spam! Oh well, teehee at least I had a random visitor...which is funny cause I started this blog last night and it autosaved....did I mention how much I LOVE this new blogging format....JUMP ON BOARD!
___________________________________________________________________

PS I thought I posted this, but it seems I only saved it, so it was written a couple of days ago and now I am posting it...more and more reasons for loving this was of communicating with people because a Bell rang in (do I hear a snare drum? bahdum bum....chish) before I posted this! YAY

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even know that other Bell blog existed! I thought you were insane-I went to his MSN space and it was all old news and - actually you know what? At first I thought I was insane becuase after checking the old one, I couldn't remember where I read "Chris Bell updated his blog!" hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name if you comment so I know who to say hi to next time :)