Friday, May 9, 2008

Diapers

I was going to complain about not wanting to change poop anymore...then I realized that I have signed up for another few years of it with the baby in my belly. Then I though about how many years I have done diapers...Sam was not trained when the twins were born so as old as he is I have been doing diapers ... he's coming up on his fifth birthday.

This is by no means a complaint but I was wondering ... is it ever remotely possible for me to think of even a brief sabbatical from changing diapers? Well, the grandest part is that as we get closer to three for the twins, we get at least closer to the time of no diapers for them and as a bonus only one will need to be diapered and probably by that time the twins will be trained...

2 comments:

  1. Well when you're done with Six you can head over and change our diapers. You're ending just as we're starting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the rate you are increasing the population, no I don't think you will ever not be changing poopy diapers.

    Hows that for some double and triple negatives!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name if you comment so I know who to say hi to next time :)