Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Really enjoying Blogger

Well, enough about how much I don't like MSN Spaces and on to how much and why I like Blogger.

When I edit an HTML, it actually works and the widgets and little side thingys that people invent to go on Weblogs are fun and actually WORK here.

Firefox likes Blogger, Blogger likes Firefox. When I am done with this post, I will be searching for nifty gadgets for Firefox that work with Blogger.

Blogger autosaves so that when I walk away from the computer to deal with the mother of multiple issues or just the multiple kids around, I can come back to it. This totally thrilled me when I thought a game of Age of Empires was killing my blog, but I see that here it is! :)

I am sure I have more that I can say, but this is what has been on my favorite list for sometime now and now off my complaint list against the three letter spaces place.

Now, I wait for my blueberry crisp to do just that, crisp....I love that stuff!

PS go here to learn how to set up RSS on your Google home page if you haven't or don't know how...and RSS link coming soon to the sidebar on my blog, but for now just add http://akaprincessbuttercup.blogspot.com/ to your feed reader, I recommend Google Reader.

3 comments:

  1. You know what tastes good in blueberry crisp?
    Pineapple.
    Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a website that counts and times your contractions for you. I just haven't gone looking for it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK I made one Happy.

    http://ogresfist.blogspot.com/

    My other one sucked anyways.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name if you comment so I know who to say hi to next time :)