Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Copying not following like a lemming

Tanya moved her blog.

I have been wanting to move my blog for some time now, because MSN spaces gives me greif. I am now trying this on for size and going to switch over to it and see if it works. I will tell you that you will need to learn how to use RSS which Google makes SIMPLE and easy and if you use igoogle it makes it so easy to read my blog without having to look at msn and see a gleam. The gleams tick me off because whether I have read that persons blog or not it shines at me, forcing me to check into what the title is, slowing my computer to a halt because it has to open STUPID internet expuker.exe which seriously I can't stand. I really want to get rid of MSN messenger too but nothing has come along that I like enough to do so. How easy is it to comment here? Love you all!

5 comments:

  1. We use Adium on our Macs instead of MSN - is Adium available in Windows? It pulls together a bunch of chat programs, actually.
    I like the new digs!
    Remember playing Lemmings in High School? Oh, the technology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom says it's not easy to comment. Too many hoops to jump through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dunno, It looks pretty easy. Though you do need an ID, but if people have a google ID (Most everyone does these days, especially if they've got the customized home page) they can sign in with that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adium is not, however there are a few:
    Trillian is the most popular but there's also Pidgin, Miranda, Gaim and others I don't know about. All of these still allow you to connect to MSN.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a lemming and a follower, I also use to use Trillium however I stopped when everyone I knew went on msn.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name if you comment so I know who to say hi to next time :)