Sunday, September 28, 2008

I am really just being honest about whining...but...

I feel so bad about whining so much. My braxton hicks get stronger and stronger as time passes and I can only assume that my body is going to be MORE than ready to go when it's time. I really do mean to be pleasant and lovely like a princess but I feel like I am being a spoiled rotten princess just whining and complaining about the wait for something that I already have, not unlike a child wanting to open a birthday or Christmas present beforehand.

Well, here is the thing. This goes against my faith, my belief structure and while it goes with the undercurrent of flesh that I am battling, it goes against the very core of who I am in Christ The words of Paul tell us to allow the Spirit overcome the flesh and what I am feeling is Romans 7:15 For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.

So, pray for me. I don't want to beat myself up over being whiny and I don't want to allow the enemy to creep in. This is an AMAZING time in my life and the last time I will have a whole person living in my tummy....I should by all rights, be enjoying it and not overlooking the blessing of carrying a child.

(but also pray that she comes like today, tonight or early this week because Austin is away next weekend from Friday to Sunday afternoon and I just asked him if he'd be sad if she came while he was away. He said yes, then (this is the funny part) I said, "oh good, I was just making sure we were on the same page." Then we laughed....

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I was JUST THINKING halfway through your blog "well this is the last time she'll experience this in he life..." and then you SAID IT! ROFL.
    You'll make it. And it's worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe if both you and austin got off of paige she would come? Maybe she is afraid of everyone being on the same page?

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your name if you comment so I know who to say hi to next time :)