Sunday, July 13, 2008

What a WONDERFUL bunch of woman I get to be a part of!

I am not JUST saying that because you guys commented on my blog and encouraged me so much, I am not saying that because I had a crappy time and you helped me to overlook the crappiness of it and I am not saying it because I am sucking up. You guys really are the best there is! This list is is CERTAINLY not exhaustive but:

Tanya I am so happy that I get to be a philosopher and that you actually feel that way about me. It's a neat feeling to think that today. I love the history that we have as friends and love that I can count you as sister.

Mom, you always know what to say, even if I don't like it but I did this time ;) It always warms me that you love me so much like a kid of your own and that you are proud of me. Thank you!

Denise, you have SUCH an amazing way with words, (ps GET BLOGGING and boldly), I am getting to the point of actually not caring about what "they" think. My last blog and this one referencing you and others is the proof ;)

Carole, I actually got fuel to blog the way I do, because YOU my friend, are so to the bone truthy that it gives me the courage to do the same.

Tara, sister I love you! I just love how fricken cool you are, you make me laugh and make me look at my world in a healthy way I am so proud of you I talk about you all the time.

Tricia, you don't read my blog, but one day you will... God has given me the best bunch of friends BUT you must know that I am a good friend because you are the best friend and have taught me by being who you are to me. Faithful one, you are unchanging just like Jesus and I love that I get to have you as my best friend :)

I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name if you comment so I know who to say hi to next time :)